What is Bush smoking?

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Fri Mar 24 13:46:58 MST 2006

I have to wonder what George Bush is smoking or putting up his nose.
First he wants to turn management of US ports over to a company owned by
an Arab government.  Now he wants to give a contract to a Hong Kong
comnpany to scan cargo containers at our ports for radioactive material.

Way to go George.  Maybe the next time W appears at some fundraising
deal, they should play the Greatful dead's One toke over the line.
--

Sgt Schultz "You're a better cook than my wife."
Louis LeBeau "Merci"