What is Bush smoking?

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Sat Mar 25 16:43:32 MST 2006

What U.S. ports?   Seems our media has the ratio of heat to light is out of  tilt on this one (what else is new?).

Allowing  a Hong Kong company to screen cargo in the  Bahamas is more a matter for their parliament to decide.     Our only issue is we should fund overseas screening with US tax dollars?  Or save the money and have have no screening at all until the nuclear material arrives in a US Port(maybe too late by then?).

Tom

-------------- Original message from Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET>: --------------