I have to get out of this sick town - don't let your kids read this

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Sun Mar 26 13:00:11 MST 2006

Stephen A. Frye wrote:
> Do you really believe that yet another law will actually modify the
> behavior?

No I don't believe another law will do anything to modify the behavior
of one of these evil individuals.  Another law will give prosecutors one
more thing to charge them with which might be used to increase their
sentence.  Also if the bad guy is convicted of a sex crime, he has to
register as a sex offender.  This might help parents to protect their
kids from him.  Mom and dad can go online, show their kids his picture
and tell them to avoid this man.

--

Sgt Schultz "You're a better cook than my wife."
Louis LeBeau "Merci"