Wetback Aren't Criminals ???

Steven Laib stevenlaib at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Mon Mar 27 11:07:50 MST 2006

Legally, entry into the country without proper papers, etc. is a crime.
  The problem is that the feds are not enforcing it about 90% of the
time.  So, people just walk in and stick around.  You may have heard
about the people who were left to die in a trailer in Victoria Texas
last year or was it 2004?  Anyway, a few survived and I never heard
that they were sent back.  I expect that they are still here.

No one on the federal level wants to address this accept Tom Tancredo
and his friends.  Maybe we ought to look into drafting him for the
white house next time around.

Steve Laib