Wetback Aren't Criminals ???

William White wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM
Mon Mar 27 16:45:04 MST 2006

If the issue can turn out demonstrators in such numbers as we have seen,  the issue has the potential to galvanize the voters, who want to protect the national borders and regain control over immigration policy and practice.  Time for political leaders to step up the the plate.

  Bill

Steven Laib <stevenlaib at SBCGLOBAL.NET> wrote:
  Legally, entry into the country without proper papers, etc. is a crime.
The problem is that the feds are not enforcing it about 90% of the
time. So, people just walk in and stick around. You may have heard
about the people who were left to die in a trailer in Victoria Texas
last year or was it 2004? Anyway, a few survived and I never heard
that they were sent back. I expect that they are still here.

No one on the federal level wants to address this accept Tom Tancredo
and his friends. Maybe we ought to look into drafting him for the
white house next time around.

Steve Laib