Wetback Aren't Criminals ???

William White wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM
Tue Mar 28 06:28:54 MST 2006

Right. I saw one of the organizers getting rolled on The Factor last night.

  Bill

Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET> wrote:
I can see how the wetback protests can galvanize the voters. The
American public tends to have a short memory. If these protests keep
happening, they just might have an effect other than what the organizers
are hoping for.

--

Sgt Schultz "You're a better cook than my wife."
Louis LeBeau "Merci"