My proposal for immigration reform

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Tue Mar 28 23:06:30 MST 2006

The president wants to do nothing about the invasion of the United
States by illegal aliens despite the fact many of them are criminals and
have been or are doing time in U.S. prisons.

Many politicians in the House and Senate want to do nothing about the
invasion of the United States by illegal aliens despite the fact many of
them are criminals and have been or are doing time in U.S. prisons.

Here is my solution.  Gather up illegal aliens currently in prison
anywhere in the United States, bus them to Washington D.C. and release
some of them as close to the capitol building as the buses can get.
Release the rest as close to the White House as the buses can get.

Let the politicians in D.C. experience what the rest of us have dealt
with for years.

Jim in Phoenix

--

Sgt Schultz "You're a better cook than my wife."
Louis LeBeau "Merci"