My proposal for immigration reform

Steven Laib stevenlaib at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Wed Mar 29 08:00:34 MST 2006

Hey Jim,

Ordinarily I'd agree with you.  Just one problem;  WDC is already
loaded with criminals, and I'm not talking about the politicians.  I'm
talking about the people who live there.  WDC has one of the highest,
if not the highest crime rate in the nation.  No matter how many
Mexican criminals you bus in, the locals will not notice much of a
difference.
They already have more crime than they can handle.

Let's try for another idea.

Steve Laib