McKinney

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Thu Mar 30 23:46:09 MST 2006

Cynthia McKinney has a guestbook page on her site.  There you can send
her email.  Go to http://www.house.gov/mckinney/guest.htm and scroll
down to see the form.  I know at least on of us on this list is from
Georgia, but it won't hurt for the rest of us to express our opinions.

With this in mind, I sent her the following:

Ms. McKinney,

Shame on you for hitting the policeman!  His job is to protect your
backside from people who would want to do you harm.  This policeman puts
his life on the line every time he goes to work and you disrespect him
by hitting him.

I freely admit that I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but at least
I know that it is both wrong and illegal to hit a policeman.  I also
could be more humble, but I am not so full of myself that I believe it
acceptable to assault a police officer who in the course of doing his
job, causes me to be delayed for a few seconds.

Now I have feelings of regret that I don't live in your district.
Someone of such low character as yourself does not deserve to represent
the fine people of Georgia.  I would consider it an honor this coming
November to cast a vote for your opponent.

Jim in Phoenix.
--

Sgt Schultz "You're a better cook than my wife."
Louis LeBeau "Merci"