Islamo-Fascists Vs. Third Reich - Who's The Bigger Threat?

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Thu Mar 9 11:42:36 MST 2006

On Sat, 2006-04-01 at 17:20 -0700, Jim wrote:
> I have to agree with those who say Islam is a greater threat than the
> Nazis were.  The Nazis were based in Germany and had 20 or maybe 30
> million people to draw from.  The moslems infest the entire middle east
> and north Africa.  The Nazis didn't have nukes.  The moslems do have
> nukes in Pakistan.  If the current government there falls and the more
> radical moslems take over, then the other moslem nations will have nukes
> as well as any terrorist group that asks for one.
>
> The moslems have a bigger population base than the Nazis did.  Also the
> moslems have much more destructive weapons at their disposal than the
> Nazis did.

The muslams also have a foolish American president lying for them
promoting the notion that its a peaceful religion.  Even FDR who
provoked the japanese into war never downplaied the Nazi threat.
--