Clueless liberals - Joan Baez

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Sat May 5 09:55:09 MDT 2007

Poor Joany Phoney.  She thinks she's being censored.

MCS

"John A. Quayle" <blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET> wrote:            Thank God for common sense, eh?

 John Q.

 At 08:40 PM 5/2/2007, William White wrote:

 When they discovered she had been invited, they disinvited her.  Somebody with patriotic sensibilities or at least common sense made an executive decision.

 Bill

 "John A. Quayle" <blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET> wrote:

            Figures..................but, still.............somebody should've had oversight at Walter Reed, no?

   John Q.