New T-Shirt

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Mon May 7 19:03:15 MDT 2007

In order for favorable impact, the shirt needs to be written in Spanish.   He he he he.

  MCS

"John A. Quayle" <blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET> wrote:
  T-SHIRT

OK, where can I order mine??

I'll bet if we put our heads together, we can come up with a great list of fun places to wear this shirt and stir up all kinds of hate and discontent.

K-Mart, Walmart, Target, Convienient stores like 7-11, KFC, & McDonald's all just came to mind.

Don' t just sit there, jump in and be politically "incorrect" with me!

Forward this e-mail to all your friends.

  PASS THIS ALONG!
  LET'S FLOOD THE U.S.A WITH THIS ONE!

Liberals ... Losing Another War for America.