Where are the looters

Jim jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM
Mon May 7 23:06:25 MDT 2007

Dennis Putnam wrote:

> At 10:58 PM 5/6/2007, you wrote:
>> Foxnews has on their website a series of photos of the rubble that
>> was Greensbug, Kansas.  One of the photos
>> http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/photoessay_1703_images/0505071041_M_050606_tornado1.jpg
>> is of a convenience store.  Look at it and you'll see stuff on the shelves.
>>
>> Where are the looters?
>
> They were in uniform. It seems some NG members did the looting.
>
>>   The people of Greensburg have nothing.  Their homes are
>> gone.  Their refrigerators and pantries are gone.  Why has nobody
>> looted this store?
>>
>> This shows the difference in character between the people of
>> Greensburg and New Orleans, or Los Angeles.  The video from the
>> Katrina aftermath shows the people of New Orleans would take
>> anything they could get their hands on.  Remember the guy pushing
>> through the flooded street a big screen tv on a shopping cart?  He
>> had no home and nowhere to plug it in.

I saw the news this morning.  Instantly I thought to myself, I spoke too
soon.  Whoever is responsible should be handed over to the local
authorities and let them deal with these thugs.

--

"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
Sidney "Pa" Larkin

The magic HD-DVD number is:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0