Anybody seen this headline?

Jim jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM
Wed May 9 12:05:11 MDT 2007

Sources: Brothers Charged in Alleged Fort Dix Terror Plot May Have Been
Smuggled Into U.S.

Smuggled?  With border patrol agents afraid to do their job believing if
they do they'll get sent to prison for 12 years and one of the longest
unguarded borders on earth, it's entirely possible they came in that way.

I'm going to send my thanks to the traitor on Pennsylvania avenue.

--

"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
Sidney "Pa" Larkin

The magic HD-DVD number is:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0