Muslim Overthrow of US Way of Life

Jim jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM
Thu May 10 18:51:55 MDT 2007

John A. Quayle wrote:
> At 04:33 PM 5/10/2007, Richard W wrote:
>
>> What irritates me is the fact that they want to have their own public
>> schools in NYC, so they can teach their children Arabic. If they won't
>> assimilate to our country, then they need to pack their bags and head
>> back home.
>>
>> If we don't get a handle on our border security, we will die by the
>> thousands from terror within. The Ft Dix plot by the home grown
>> terrorists is just the tip of the iceberg. When the next attack occurs
>> by anyone from the Mid East, then Muslims will have to interned. We
>> will not be able to trust them with regards to their loyalty.
>>
>> Just my 2 cents worth. What say you?
>
>          */If you won't man the oars, get yer @$$ outta da boat!
>

> John Q./*

If they're already in NYC then it's a short trip.  Someone should ask
the Mob if they have any spare room in their retirement home at the
bottom of the East River.

--

"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
Sidney "Pa" Larkin

The magic HD-DVD number is:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0