Kidnapped Soldiers

William White wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM
Sat May 19 10:39:25 MDT 2007

Allowing our soldiers to be kidnapped or captured by these terrorists yahoos, is infuriating.  This vulnerability is unacceptable and should not happen.  Of course I say this from a position of relative safety, but I do have difficulty understanding how a security operation with American sophistication of training and technology could be so susceptible to this kind of attack.  Something is just not being done correctly.

  Bill

Jim <jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM> wrote:
  Richard W wrote:
> In one of the reports about this incident, I thought I heard that there was an ambush on a vehicle in which three soldiers and an interpreter were killed?
>
> Richard W

I heard that too. Then again, maybe the terrorists have the men but
didn't release the video because they were hoping for a British sailor
crying and apologizing session and didn't get it.

--

"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
Sidney "Pa" Larkin

The magic HD-DVD number is:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0