Will America Survive This Century?

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Fri May 18 18:58:02 MDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-05-15 at 00:53 -0400, John A. Quayle wrote:

> > Is America losing the ability to govern itself?
> > http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/007794.html
> >
> >         When I see the worsening degeneracy in our politicians, our
> >         media, our educators, and our intelligentsia, I can't help
> >         wondering if the day may yet come when the only thing that
> >         can save this country is a military coup. -- Thomas Sowell,
> >         "Random Thoughts," May 1, 2007
> >
> > When a mainstream conservative like Thomas Sowell says something
> > like this, you know things are getting bad. The entire column--part
> > of his running series of "random thoughts on the passing
> > scene"--suggests a despair about America.

It only took him 37 years to catch up to my father who made the
prediction in 1975.  I extended the prediction to include the price,
which I estimate to be ten million people, mostly government dependents.

I am not the only one making such a computation others set it at fifteen
million.

Of course that would be the end of Pax Americana via the UN so several
nations would blow themselves apart most likely Israel would premtively
hit her enemies.

--
                  o o o o
         o      _____            |     CWSIV_2nd at HotPop.com    |