Ted Kennedy's Immigration Bill

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Sat May 19 22:44:02 MDT 2007

At 02:17 PM 5/17/2007, Steven Laib wrote:

>I'm on your team 100% here, Richard,
>I'd like to see Ted Kennedy forcibly removed from office. That guy
>is an embarrassment to any upstanding American.

         Put me on this list, too, Richard..........not only has Ted
Kennedy been responsible for puerile behavior and bad legislation
("No Child Left Behind" comes to mind), but the Kennedys have been
trying to dictate policy to the Vatican for decades, as well. That won't go!

John Q.
(In South-Western Penn's Woods)