Is the President turning into a wimp?

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at VERIZON.NET
Sun May 20 08:41:53 MDT 2007

At 11:00 AM 5/18/2007, you wrote:
>If I hear the word "compassionate" one more time by Bush, I'm going to
>wrap duct tape around my head to keep it from exploding. His nose is two
>shades darker from all of the Hispanic ash kissing he's done. Your elected
>leaders (and that's a fricking stretch) are selling us up the river or
>sometimes known as flushing the security of the US down the crapper. The
>Politicians care more about what future votes they can get out of these
>illegals, than your welfare! If this amnesty bill becomes law, the tax
>payers will pay even more out the nose for health care for illegals. If
>you think the crime rate is high now, just make sure you have an extra
>roll of duct tape available. That's my two cents, what's yours? Richard
>Whitenight Arlington, Tex

My two cents?  I used to think Bush was a boob.  I was wrong.  he is a
disgrace.  He and the other two stooges have totally bungled the war in
Iraq, they are bungling immigration.  Though it was brilliant on their part
to surface the immigration issue as it has quite successfully acted as a
major distraction from the utter failure in the middle east.

The three stooges will, without a doubt, go down in history as the worst
administration ever.  And deservedly so.

Stephen A. Frye
s.frye at verizon.net
steve at fryefamily.net