Does Anybody Really Care What Jimmy Carter Says?

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Mon May 21 08:51:43 MDT 2007

At 09:11 AM 5/21/2007, William White wrote:

>He may be increasing irrelevant, but to have and ex-president
>behaving badly is still embarrassing to the nation.

         Jim Quinn said it best this
morning......................"Jimmy Carter is a bitter, sniveling,
little man."
I personally, might have gone for "weasel" instead of "man." Jimmy's
no man............not even close! My mother-in-law's more of a man
than Carter is. (Now THERE'S an unintended, left-handed compliment,
if I ever saw one!)         ;-)

John Q.