Is the President turning into a wimp?

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Mon May 21 11:49:46 MDT 2007

Stephen, you get to say "See? I told you so!"  And so you did.

  Now, can we please come in out of the rain?

  MCS

"Stephen A. Frye" <s.frye at VERIZON.NET> wrote:
  Gee - what happened to the chastisement for "Anti - W talk"?

When my other computer comes out of storage - I'll forward that back to the
list!

At 04:11 PM 5/18/2007, you wrote:
>Steven Laib wrote:
>>Seriously, I don't think he is TURNING into a wimp. He was one when he
>>was elected. The war in Iraq was a wimpy war. He refused to turn the
>>troops loose as they should have been.
>
>The W in his name stands for Wimp.
>
>>Now he is turning the nation over to Mexico. I hope that one evening a
>>gang of illegals break into the family home in Crawford and give him a
>>taste of what the rest of us are facing.
>>Steve
>
>I too would love to see protesters or illegals trash his place. Let that
>traitorous pus bucket deal with the same crap the rest of us do.
>
>>At 02:00 PM 5/18/2007, you wrote:
>>>If I hear the word "compassionate" one more time by Bush, I'm going to
>>>wrap duct tape around my head to keep it from exploding. His nose is two
>>>shades darker from all of the Hispanic ash kissing he's done. Your
>>>elected leaders (and that's a fricking stretch) are selling us up the
>>>river or sometimes known as flushing the security of the US down the
>>>crapper. The Politicians care more about what future votes they can get
>>>out of these illegals, than your welfare! If this amnesty bill becomes
>>>law, the tax payers will pay even more out the nose for health care for
>>>illegals. If you think the crime rate is high now, just make sure you
>>>have an extra roll of duct tape available. That's my two cents, what's
>>>yours? Richard Whitenight Arlington, Texas
>

>--
>

>"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
>Sidney "Pa" Larkin
>
>The magic HD-DVD number is:
>09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Stephen A. Frye
s.frye at verizon.net
steve at fryefamily.net

Liberals ... Losing Another War for America.