Does Anybody Really Care What Jimmy Carter Says?

William White wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM
Mon May 21 19:13:50 MDT 2007

A friend in the service who guarded three presidents told me Carter was neither friendly nor considerate, so Carter upholds his reputation.   Reagan, on the other hand, was warm, gracious, and affable.

  Bill