American idol

Jim jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM
Thu May 24 10:48:31 MDT 2007

Thankfully another season of American idol is over.  Soon the endless
stories of how great and wonderful the winner is will end.

If someone wants to enter a singing contest and is good enough to win,
that's fine.  I just don't like the over hyping of it.  Every time I
turn on the news there's something about the show.

I just don't agree with the notion that I'm supposed to bow at the altar
of some 17 year old from Glendale who looks like she had a few too many
happy meals or is up the spout.

--

"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
Sidney "Pa" Larkin

The magic HD-DVD number is:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0