Bye Bye Psycho

Jim jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM
Mon May 28 22:05:40 MDT 2007

John A. Quayle wrote:
> At 05:29 PM 5/25/2007, Jim Nantz wrote:
>
>> Rose our favorite psycho lesbian has quit the view. Apparently she
>> didn't like loosing that shouting match the other day.
>
>          */Didn't she have another three weeks left on her contract?
> What a gutless wonder!
>
> John Q./*
If a liberal violates a contract, it's ok.  In their world it's only
wrong to violate a contract if a non liberal is the one who violates it.

--

"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
Sidney "Pa" Larkin

The magic HD-DVD number is:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0