Rush says

Jim jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM
Mon May 28 22:34:57 MDT 2007

John A. Quayle wrote:
> At 01:56 PM 5/24/2007, Jim wrote:
>
>> Rush just said he believes the immigration bill will sail through the
>> senate when the congresscritters get back from their Memorial Day break.
>>
>> I wonder.  They may have the votes now, but what about after the
>> senators go home and get an earfull from their constituents.
>
>          */Jim Quinn has said quite the opposite. Many will go home to
> threats of disembowelment.  That oughta shorten a few careers......
>

> John Q./*

Last week the head of the Arizona GOP said people are coming down to his
office and resigning their membership in the GOP.  He said many are
symbolizing this buy tearing up their voter registration cards that say
they're registered Republicans.  He also issued a statement condemning
Senators Lettuce and Kyl for their support of the amnesty bill.

--

"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
Sidney "Pa" Larkin

The magic HD-DVD number is:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0