It's Amnesty stupid!

Bernie Willis f16rsdad at JUNO.COM
Wed May 30 22:31:17 MDT 2007

It shows how out of control this Monster has become.  By and for the
people????
Bernie

On Wed, 30 May 2007 17:09:50 -0700 William White <wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM>
writes:
That the Congress would even consider passing such a flawed bill is most
discouraging.

Bill

Dennis Putnam <dap1 at BELLSOUTH.NET> wrote:

Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of
spyware protection.

"Where liberty dwells, there is my country."

-- Benjamin Franklin (letter to Benjamin Vaughn, 14 March 1783)