It's Amnesty stupid!

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Wed May 30 22:54:38 MDT 2007

At 12:31 AM 5/31/2007, Bernie Willis wrote:

>It shows how out of control this Monster has become. By and for the people????
>Bernie

         What I cannot seem to comprehend is WHY we Americans, sit
idly by and take it? Do we or don't we keep sending the same basic
trash to DC every Election Day? I'm mystified..............what's it
gonna take?!? There's an old adage that goes something like, "brain
damage is defined as doing the same thing over and over, but
expecting different results."

John Q.