26% of young U.S. Muslims say violence OK

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Thu May 31 19:59:38 MDT 2007

At 08:35 PM 5/31/2007, Jim wrote:

>The problem is identifying the 26%. I don't know if any surveys were
>done in 1942, but I suspect that less than 26% of the people of
>Japanese origin in the country at that time supported Japan's
>position in the war. Somehow I also suspect any supporters of the
>Japanese government would have kept their mouth shut about it and
>lied if asked.
>
>I wonder if those 26% are just the ones who didn't lie when asked.

         Yeah...........it's like the old statement, "hey, my uncle
can get you that refrigerator wholesale, man!" It's baloney. Little
known fact is that FDR also imprisoned Italians and Germans during
WWII, as well, not just the Japanese. However, the Japanese far
out-numbered any other bloodline.

John Q.