I'm back

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Nov 5 18:18:32 MST 2007

At 07:35 PM 11/5/2007, Jim wrote:

>Just when liberals thought it was safe to check their email. I'm
>baaaaaaaaaaaack.
>
>Before I forget, if you subscribe to Rushtalk using a Gmail account,
>Google thinks the replies from Hermes are spam. So you'll need to
>check the spam folder, tick the boxes next to each reply from Hermes
>and click the not spam button.
>
>Some interesting things happened while I was away. I found out I
>have diabetes so I guess I'll have to give up my Benny Hill physique
>and most of the junk food I've been eating.

         Into each life, some rain must fall, Jim...........

>The doctors told me I couldn't eat all the sweet stuff I'm used to,
>but I can't eat the whole thing any longer.

         Diabetes is controllable, so stay on top of
things.............and keep yourself well..........

>On to more important things. It seems the teacher from Nebraska will
>have to wait until she gets out of the pokey to seduce another 13
>year old wetback. Thanks to W she'll have plenty to choose from.

         And from her own neighborhood, it seems..................

>So it seems that Herr Hillary can't take it when the boys don't
>blindly accept all the bullship that comes out of her mouth. It
>seems that her Wellsley education did prepare her for American
>politics. She learned to stomp her feet and cry when she doesn't get
>what she wants.

         Members of her own party are even calling her on it, too.............

>If she were interested in saving money she could have not gone to
>Wellsley. As everybody knows, every DemocRAT is born knowing how to
>stomp their feet and cry when they don't get what they want. Then
>again, Hillary never paid for anything with her own money in her
>life so why would she care about saving someone else's money?

         Especially since her father was a mean, ol' Republican!

>She's more than happy to waste your money and mine. If she has her
>way, that teacher's next boyfriend will be able to walk to an
>Arizona Motor Vehicle Division office with a fake birth certificate
>and get a license.  Then he can drive himself to Mount Prospect,
>Illinois, buy a police car at the auction and drive it to the pokey
>in time for the teacher to be released.

         Video on YouTube is sure to follow..............

>I see King Tut had his picture taken the other day. I guess Calypso
>Louie was right about something after all. He sure looks like a
>black guy to me. Maybe we'll get lucky and the mothership will beam
>up Calypso Louie and some of his cronies and take them somewhere.
>Anywhere will be fine as long as they don't bring him back.

         AMEN!!!

>I see California is on fire again.

         Weenie roast gone out of control, again..................

>Are Carl's or Stephen's chestnuts roasting on an open fire yet?
>Let's hope not.

         ABSOLUTELY not!

>Now the thousands of people made homeless by the fires can eat
>roasted kangaroo rat for dinner. This begs the question. Do you have
>red or white wine with your roasted kangaroo rat? Is it ok to eat it
>with your finger or should you use a fork?

         Jim, I think fingers should be eaten separately...............

>I see OJ wanted to videotape his hotel robbery. Too bad he didn't go
>to Hawaii to do it. The last time I saw tape of a guy robbing a
>hotel, it was in Hawaii and McGarett shot him.

         Or in Miami, where Crockett & Tubbs can do the honors...............

>Fox News says Christina Aguilera is up the spout. Some floozy in
>Hollywood gets up the spout. This is news?
>They're also saying some German model doesn't want to be paid in
>dollars because she doesn't agree with our lifestyle. Fine. She can
>go to Mexico and be paid in Pesos.

         She probably fears collapse of the American monetary system,
too. Supposedly, we're less than a year away from the

>Then Drudge says a woman in Minnesota shot a white deer on the first
>day of hunting season. The picture shows a dead white deer on the
>sidewalk. Who goes hunting and takes down a deer on the sidewalk? If
>a black woman shot the deer, would that make it a hate crime?

         Nah............only white people can be oppressive and
racist, Jim........didn't you get the memo?      ;-)

John Q.