I'm back

William White wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM
Tue Nov 6 10:44:24 MST 2007

Hey, Jim,  great to hear from you again.  Sorry to hear about your health issue.  I recommend reading Joel Fuhrman, MD.  Fasting and Eating for Health.  New York:  St. Martin's Griffin, 1995.  It could influence your approach to taking responsibility for your health.

  Bill

Jim <kd7nnv at GMAIL.COM> wrote:
  Just when liberals thought it was safe to check their email. I'm
baaaaaaaaaaaack.

Before I forget, if you subscribe to Rushtalk using a Gmail account,
Google thinks the replies from Hermes are spam. So you'll need to check
the spam folder, tick the boxes next to each reply from Hermes and click
the not spam button.

Some interesting things happened while I was away. I found out I have
diabetes so I guess I'll have to give up my Benny Hill physique and most
of the junk food I've been eating. The doctors told me I couldn't eat
all the sweet stuff I'm used to, but I can't eat the whole thing any longer.

On to more important things. It seems the teacher from Nebraska will
have to wait until she gets out of the pokey to seduce another 13 year
old wetback. Thanks to W she'll have plenty to choose from.

So it seems that Herr Hillary can't take it when the boys don't blindly
accept all the bullship that comes out of her mouth. It seems that her
Wellsley education did prepare her for American politics. She learned
to stomp her feet and cry when she doesn't get what she wants. If she
were interested in saving money she could have not gone to Wellsley. As
everybody knows, every DemocRAT is born knowing how to stomp their feet
and cry when they don't get what they want. Then again, Hillary never
paid for anything with her own money in her life so why would she care
about saving someone else's money? She's more than happy to waste your
money and mine. If she has her way, that teacher's next boyfriend will
be able to walk to an Arizona Motor Vehicle Division office with a fake
birth certificate and get a license. Then he can drive himself to Mount
Prospect, Illinois, buy a police car at the auction and drive it to the
pokey in time for the teacher to be released.

I see King Tut had his picture taken the other day. I guess Calypso
Louie was right about something after all. He sure looks like a black
guy to me. Maybe we'll get lucky and the mothership will beam up
Calypso Louie and some of his cronies and take them somewhere. Anywhere
will be fine as long as they don't bring him back.

I see California is on fire again. Are Carl's or Stephen's chestnuts
roasting on an open fire yet? Let's hope not. Now the thousands of
people made homeless by the fires can eat roasted kangaroo rat for
dinner. This begs the question. Do you have red or white wine with
your roasted kangaroo rat? Is it ok to eat it with your finger or
should you use a fork?

I see OJ wanted to videotape his hotel robbery. Too bad he didn't go to
Hawaii to do it. The last time I saw tape of a guy robbing a hotel, it
was in Hawaii and McGarett shot him.

Fox News says Christina Aguilera is up the spout. Some floozy in
Hollywood gets up the spout. This is news?

They're also saying some German model doesn't want to be paid in dollars
because she doesn't agree with our lifestyle. Fine. She can go to
Mexico and be paid in Pesos.

Then Drudge says a woman in Minnesota shot a white deer on the first day
of hunting season. The picture shows a dead white deer on the sidewalk.
Who goes hunting and takes down a deer on the sidewalk? If a black
woman shot the deer, would that make it a hate crime?

Bye for now.

--

"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
Sidney "Pa" Larkin

The magic HD-DVD number is:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

http://mail.yahoo.com