Well Beyond Ridiculous!

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 7 09:15:53 MST 2007

John:

So what else is new? Everybody knows that liberals are just funny when
they're out of power, but DANGEROUS when they gain power. This is the kind
of thing they do.

They stick their fingers in their ears and try to shout you down when you
call their attention to the words of the Constitution that say: "Congress
shall make NO LAW regarding religion or the practice thereof." They
interpret that to mean that they should MAKE LAWS to "limit" any show of
religion in as many places as possible. They just can't (or WON'T)
understand what NO LAW means.

RAY THOMA$
"The Bull Cutter" is a blog designed to "Cut Through the Bull" fed you by
the liberal media.
http://bullcutter.blogspot.com

Then there's what I'm doing to help the "unarmed citizen."
Personal Defense Consultants
www.personaldefenseconsultants.com
Our Blog: http://theunarmedcitizen.blogspot.com/

------