Well Beyond Ridiculous!

William White wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM
Wed Nov 7 09:38:32 MST 2007

Glad to know you are fervently on the side of freedom.

  Bill

JD <northgate76 at GMAIL.COM> wrote:
  I support this bold move by The Council of Proletariat Deputies of the Great People's Republic of Colorado.  Red is of course a noble color and a traditional symbol of The People's Revolutionary Struggle against the running dog capitalist, but  in combination with green, it becomes a reminder of a season associated with both religious superstition and decadent consumerist excess.

The same is true for crystalline di-hydrogen monoxide, which has long been associated with the same twin evils.  It is my fervent hope that the Council will soon ban "snow" as well.

ONWARD, Comrades!

Peace, Bread and Work!

Comrade JD