A breath of Sanity

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 7 10:19:50 MST 2007

Stephen:

Lotsa guts, there, especially in light of today's world. (Applause!)

RAY THOMA$
"The Bull Cutter" is a blog designed to "Cut Through the Bull" fed you by
the liberal media. New posts sometimes several times a day, so come back
often.
http://bullcutter.blogspot.com

Then there's what I'm doing to help the "unarmed citizen."
Personal Defense Consultants
www.personaldefenseconsultants.com
Our Blog: http://theunarmedcitizen.blogspot.com/

------