Hotter Than A $2 Pistol..........

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Fri Nov 9 15:33:31 MST 2007

Boiling Point
NOVEMBER 09, 2007

GLENN BECK PROGRAM
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

GLENN: I want to play this segment from television last night, in
case you didn't hear it. And then I'd like to hear how you feel about
it. I'd like -- I would really like to hear from people talking me
down from the tree. I would like to hear from people who say that
this is not exactly why we find ourself in a situation to where I'd
like to take out a frickin' quill pen and write the Declaration of
Independence. I would really like to hear from you, and you tell me
how I misread the arrogance of this congressman last night.

[]
Last night I did a special, an hour-long special. It's our first in a
series that is coming. And don't miss a single episode of radio or
television next week because I'm going to start to uncover the stuff
that -- because I can't take it anymore. Start to uncover the stuff
that I think is really going on. I'm sorry, but I no longer believe
that the people in Washington have our best interests at heart when
it comes to the border. I don't believe that any of them -- well, I
can't say any of them. I can't believe the majority of them are
actually trying to solve this problem. It is a combination of
arrogance, it is a combination of ignorance, apathy on their part, not ours.

There is Rasmussen -- I talked to Scott Rasmussen a couple of days
ago. He is going to release a poll early next week. Let me spoil this
for you, for him. He will be on the program to give us the poll
numbers themselves, but there is no disconnect between the
Republicans. The Republicans are not split on illegal immigration.
When you poll Republicans in the country, they are not split. There
is a split in the Democratic party. There is a sharp divide in the
Democratic voters on illegal immigration, not in the Republicans. The
Republicans are in lock step, fix the border. The majority of
Democrats are also saying fix the border. It's a small minority of
Democratic voters that don't want the border fixed. So where is this
real divide in America? We're not divided on the border, at least in
America. We're divided from our leadership. Our leadership is no
longer answering to us on this and they think they have the power.
They think they have the answer. I want you to listen.

Last night I had -- I had people on the program that it's taken me a
couple of weeks to convince a couple of these people to actually come
on the air with me. I was on the air the night before last, or I was
on a conference call the night before last begging a guy, please come
on; I'll protect, I will protect your identity; no one will know. "I
can't, I can't, I can't. Glenn, I'll get nailed by the Government
because the Government doesn't want you to know this stuff, and if
they don't nail me, I live down at the border. They will kill me."
And he didn't mean the Government. He meant Mexicans.

There is -- I'm sitting there and I'm putting this on the air and
people are risking their life to speak out. A sheriff who is on the
border in Laredo, Texas. Can you imagine? By the way, just across the
river if you are the sheriff of Laredo, you have a life expectancy of
25 hours. Just across the border where everything is great, the
sheriff is fighting crime. 70 people have been kidnapped from his
city. He's doing everything he can. If you saw him on television, you
could see he's not working in a state-of-the-art sheriff's office. We
put a truck down there in front of the sheriff's office and so we
brought a live shot in from there. A few minutes later I had some
people who had family members kidnapped. 70, 70 Americans have been
kidnapped and killed in the last two years. That's more than the
Iranians took in 1979. And yet we've made calls to family member
after family member after family member. Most of them won't come on
television because they will say to you -- they will cry on the phone
and say, "I can't, I've got other children, I've got to protect the
rest of my family, I can't leave here. You don't know what it's like
here." These are Americans in an American city.

So I have the share-a-thon and we're -- the congressman talks about
how great it is that we're going to give $1.5 billion and we're going
to give helicopters and we're going to give state-of-the-art
eavesdropping equipment to the Mexican military. Earlier in the
program I showed you a Mexican ID, a Mexican military ID. I didn't
show you last night -- can't be cleared yet -- the night vision film
of the Mexican military 60 miles past our border. I couldn't show
you, because it hasn't been cleared yet, the heads that were rolled
into a nightclub and left on a nightclub floor because people oppose
these gangs. I talked to a sheriff who stood down the Mexican
military as the Mexican military took their 50 caliber machine guns
and turned them around and pointed them at the U.S. sheriff to
protect the drug cartels and the drug runners. And this sheriff is
saying, I need help, I need help. And the congressman is saying,
well, we're giving that help to Mexico because we can trust Mexico.
We're not going to put troops down on the border. We don't need
troops. We'll give the money to Mexico. And here's what happened, and
I want your response on this. You tell me how I misread this. Listen to this.

GLENN: Sheriff, I want to change the subject here and I'm sorry. I've
got to go to the hostages. Can you please --

SHERIFF: I need to say one -- I need to say one thing, Glenn.

GLENN: Okay.

SHERIFF: I want to ask the congressman who is he representing,
President Calderon or his district here in Laredo, Texas where we
haven't received any resources at the local level to be able to
combat the problems on the border.

CONGRESSMAN CUELLAR: Well, first of all, let me say this, Mr.
Sheriff. What we're looking at is you have got more money than you've
ever gotten in the past and we've got to keep in mind that the border
will be patrolled by the border patrol and by the federal agencies.
We will work with the local law enforcement and we represent, but
your job is to be a county sheriff, not a U.S. congressman, which is
a big difference. My job is to look at the big picture. Your job is
to look at the smaller picture, and I will do my job as long as you
do your job.

GLENN: Boy, congressman, I don't think I have ever --

SHERIFF: I'd like to find out how much money has the congressman
allocated to our county. How much money have you allocated for border
security for Webb County or from the counties from Brownsville all
the way to California? How much money have they allocated for border
security? Nothing. They've allocated money --

GLENN: I've got to get to the hostages, guys. I have to tell you,
Congressman, shame on you for that response. That was the most
belittling responsive ever heard. Shame on you.

CONGRESSMAN CUELLAR: Well, let me --

GLENN: No, sir, I'm going to change the subject now. You've had your
peace. Let's talk about the 70 people that have been kidnapped now.

GLENN: Stop. In that same interview he just said -- I said, why
aren't we putting our military on the border. We have 70 Americans
that have been kidnapped. Why aren't we putting our military on the
border? He said, well, we're just not going to do that, that's just
out of the question.

Now let me go to another guy. Now, this guy is a conservative. Let me
go to this guy who we had on. This is from the Heritage Foundation
about giving Mexico $1.5 billion in military aid, in training, in
operations, in helicopters. It's mind boggling. Listen to what this guy said.

VOICE: Well, you know, Glenn this is not your father's Mexico. Mexico
is grown up. Mexico is an emerging market and a dynamic globalized
economy. There is a strong vibrant middle class that wants to do
better. They are sick of the corrupt politicians and --

GLENN: Stop. I can't take it anymore. I'm sorry. It's a vibrant
economy? It's not my father's Mexico? You're right. It's not my
father's Mexico. In my father's Mexico, I felt comfortable going
down. This is just the Mexico that is allowing people to behead
people. This is the one where the military is actively engaged with
drug cartels. This is the Mexico that the -- shoot, the Department of
State -- I'm trying to remember what this guy's name is -- the
attorney general in Mexico has said they have lost control of many of
the states of Mexico to the drug cartels. This is the Mexico, as I
had a sheriff present on the TV show last night, that is literally
feeding people that stand in the way of these drug cartels to lions,
19 miles south of our border. This is the Mexico that makes Escape
from New York look pleasant. This is the Mexico that our State
Department has warned Americans: You know what, be very careful if
you go down to Mexico. This is the Mexico that I can no longer travel
to Puerto Vallarta and feel comfortable if I'm just an average
American. This is the Mexico that now has the drug cartels so
weaponized. They have grenade launchers, rocket launchers, they have
-- you know when you're pulled over by a cop and they have a little
computer there? In Mexico they now have these SUVs and they pull up
into America that they can access people's property taxes to find out
exactly how much you make, to get some idea. They're called drive-by
kidnappings. They pull you in off the street. They check the tax
records. If you're worth anything, they do a quicky kidnapping and
call and extort the money from your family: "We need $10,000 and we
need it right now. Great, put it into this bank account, good. They
watch it in the car, they get the money transferred. When the money
is there, they kick your relative out of the car." Drive-by
kidnappings. That ain't my father's Mexico. You're right. But we're
being sold this load of goods that they're a good neighbor. Really?
Tell me what the hell Mexico has done for us lately. Tell me what
Mexico has done. Here's what Mexico has done. They've taken their
citizens and they have printed brochures how to get across our border
and then they have taken their citizens, the poorest of the poor, and
they have shipped them to us because we're the second largest
bankroll in their country. Their people shipping money back that they
are making here under the table illegally is the second largest
source of income in all of Mexico. Only, only beaten by oil. And why
are they doing it? Because they can't handle their own corruption,
they can't handle their own problems, they can't handle their own
economy and they're taking the poorest of the poor and they're
helping them. Can you imagine if we did that to Canada? Oh, how sweet
things would be if we didn't have to worry about all of the
healthcare problems, all of the problems of the poorest of the poor.
If we could just give them maps to Canada and help them across the
border into Canada where they could get on Canada's socialized
healthcare. Then we wouldn't have to worry about it. That's exactly
what Mexico is doing to us. You tell me how they're a good neighbor.
I'm sorry, but I have had it up to here with this Mexico garbage, and
the more I look into it, the more dismayed I am because we're being
sold out for the -- excuse me. I almost swore, and I don't swear.
We're being sold out for the gosh darn almighty dollar. We are being
sold out by global corporations and politicians and
internationalists. There's no frickin' reason why we've got a damn
near border war going on and nobody wants to solve it. There's no
reason for it.

Don't tell me that I'm based in hatred in Mexicans because that's not
true. I have more compassion for the poor of Mexico than everybody
else who's fighting against border security. Why? Because what we are
doing to the poorest of the poor in Mexico by having them live here
in the shadows is nothing less than modern day slavery.

When I read an article in the Westchester Times -- I'm sorry, the
Westchester magazine, Westchester County is where the Clintons live.
It's in New York. It's one of the wealthiest counties in all of
America. When I read an article about illegal immigration, where they
talk about how important it is for our economy, where they talk about
just here in Westchester, there are restaurants that you eat at all
the time and if you shut down the illegal immigrants, if you just
ship them all home, there would be nobody to bus your tables. There
would be nobody to go chop the onions. And then without any kind of
look at the morality of it, they just talked about what it's like for
these illegal aliens to live here: "They're working so hard and you
know how they have to live?" Now, remember this is one of the
wealthiest counties in the country. So imagine the average salary for
an illegal alien, for an illegal alien is $15,000, in the richest
county. So you know just to live in this part of the country, if you
are a family of four and you live in New York City, the average
family of four has to make $150,000 to live, not live well, to live.
These people make $15,000 a year. They are living -- they are
literally renting a bed. There are people, there are dirtbag people
that will rent beds to them and they only have it for eight hours.
They rent that bed out 24 hours a day in eight hour shifts. When
their eight hours are up, get your butt out of bed. Can you imagine
living your life like that? And without any kind of ties to morality.
This magazine was going on about your onions and the price of your
food and who would bus your table. This is slavery, man. I'll pay
more. It's wrong! And how is it the conservatives are losing that
battle? How is it the conservatives, they look like hate mongers. To
say it's wrong to have people live in the shadows, it is wrong to
have companies get rich on the back of people who can't speak
English, have no shot at the American dream because they're living in
the shadows. They came here across the border illegally because their
own government won't take care of them down in Mexico and their own
government is encouraging them to come here. Meanwhile, their own
government is in bed with drug cartels where I can get 500 kilos of
crystal meth from Nuevo Laredo, Mexico without any problem the next
morning, 500 kilos. And we're going to give them listening devices.
We're going to give them black helicopters. We're going to give them
state-of-the-art technology and here's the best part. We're going to
give them computer programs so they can access more information, but
the United States government has insisted that all those databases
remain in English. The only time this country has ever demanded that
anything is in English is now, while we give them $1.5 billion? I
don't think so. Phone calls coming up in just a second. Here is our
-- I'm sorry. I'm pissed off beyond belief.

END TRANSCRIPT

<http://www.premiereinteractive.com/cgi-bin/members.cgi?site=glennbeck&stream=clips/07/11/immnov09.wma&type=windows_od>
[]

<http://www.premiereinteractive.com/cgi-bin/members.cgi?site=glennbeck&stream=clips/07/11/immnov09.wma&type=windows_od>Insiders,