Well Beyond Ridiculous!

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 10 10:40:27 MST 2007

John:

Absolutely. And the Republicans don't, if they fight at all.

RAY THOMA$
"The Bull Cutter" is a blog designed to "Cut Through the Bull" fed you by
the liberal media. New posts sometimes several times a day, so come back
often.
http://bullcutter.blogspot.com

Then there's what I'm doing to help the "unarmed citizen."
Personal Defense Consultants
www.personaldefenseconsultants.com
Our Blog: http://theunarmedcitizen.blogspot.com/

------