Make Up Your Own Minds On This One..........

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Wed Nov 14 09:43:12 MST 2007

I refuse to believe we have been dumbed down to this level....   tell me we aren't this stupid....

Regime change had been expected and planned for during the first Bush administration, and throughout the 90's was the official policy of the Clinton administration.  The current administration made it very clear when presenting evidence of Saddam's support for terror(and there was evidence)  that there was NO link between Iraq and the events of 911.  Cheney is on tape saying so to the U.S. Senate prior to the war...

Yes, this administration cares about the Iraq's oil supply, it's called having an energy policy....  something we didn't have in the 90's....   if it is really about oil, than why didn't we just seize the fields and leave the cities to be???   Conspiracy wackos want us to believe this was all about the oil, but didn't seize the oil as booty just so it wouldn't look like it was about oil..... yep.... makes sense to me...

gimme a break....

Tom