Pat Condell / Wafa Sultan

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Wed Nov 14 11:19:09 MST 2007

Friends,

  I rarely cut and paste.  I don't often sprinkle in links, but once in a while I see something worthwhile.  Here are some Pat Condell vids on YouTube that should be interesting to most of you.  Be warned, Condell is a strident atheist and will say things annoying to persons of most faiths from time to time.  Ignore them when they occur and hear the message about the Religion of Peace.  His views of Islamic "carpet chewers" with "chips on their shoulders bigger than a mosque" are so clear and striking that I can overlook wayward comments that make me uncomfortable.

  These are really good, and we in America need to hear this every bit as much as Europeans do.  Enjoy -- if you dare.

  MCSpearing

  http://youtube.com/watch?v=h7iBoq_yC4k
  http://youtube.com/watch?v=mHh0NdR5Jh0
  http://youtube.com/watch?v=nI5WoXpmPiM
  http://youtube.com/watch?v=HhN6CG1zCRc
  http://youtube.com/watch?v=uG8ZGHHvuYk

  Oh well, while I am at it -- Do you want to have some hope for these people?  Then have a look at this, a very VERY brave Syrian lady, Wafa Sultan:

  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2wPglHZQf-0
  http://youtube.com/watch?v=lYB4pG3kHIY
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7SD4UCTb-E&NR=1

  MCSpearing

Liberals ... Losing Another War for America.