Democrats 0-40!

William White wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM
Thu Nov 15 08:28:18 MST 2007

Nail on the head, MC.   The Dems ever greedy for votes will take this great nation to the brink of ruin and beyond just to rule as demagogues over yapping yahoos.

  Bill

MCSpearing <yuramac at YAHOO.COM> wrote:
    Before you check out, Bill, here's one more item for your basket: The calculated failure of our government to preserve the duty and right of its CITIZENS to vote.  One of the animating forces behind the bilious democrats' Wizard of Oz act in favor of the "poor, hard-working and honest 'Latinos'" swarming over our borders as illegal aliens has nothing whatever to do with misguided milk of human kindness ... but everything to do with illegals canceling, perchance overwhelming, conservative votes.  The dems will drive them to the polls and BUY their illegal "votes."

  If cornered adroitly enough, leftist will whine that these benighted "shadow people" deserve to be enfranchised.  Wether they whine or not, the end result, of course, is that our own citizens are Disenfranchised.  It's cynical, even evil, and weak sister Republicans permit it to progress out of fear of labels.  Wussies!  Everyone of them.  WUSSIES!

  Can anyone doubt for a second that democrats will garner tens of thousands of leftward votes, culled from this invasion of MILLIONS?  Hell, you cant' even ask "voters" for ID at the polls.  Democrats block that, again wielding labels.  It's no accident and not a concern for minorities; it's about stealing elections -- the time-honord democrat way, by hook or crook.  You have to show ID for a passport, to get on an airplane, to cash check, to get a library card, but -- OH HELL NO! -- not to participate in THE function that determines the fate of our country.  THAT would be way too politically incorrect.  The dems knew this all along.  So did Republicans, who still whistle as they tiptoe by the graveyard.  A closer look at the headstones might reveal the epitaph: Here lies the Gop.  Rest in Peace."  Or maybe better: "Behold, the Noble Experiment is Dead.  Long Live the Late Great United States of America.  We hardly Knew Ye."

  MCSpearing

William White <wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM> wrote:
    If your description and prediction are accurate,  Richard, there is hope.  So many things that I thought were absurd or remote possibilities have come to pass that I get very nervous around election time.

  Hillary as NYS Senator now running for President?  Even Rush thought she would not run in NYS or if she did would not be elected.

  All the anti-gun legislation that makes mockery of the 2nd Ammendment?  When I grew up high school student often had gun in their cars so they could hunt after school.

  Incompetents like Reed and Pelosi running the Congress?  Where have all the statesmen gone - the ones who love their country?  These clowns are scarcely worth powder and shot.

  US sovereignty up for barter to illegal aliens for votes?  A once great nation cannot even police its own borders and provide proper security and protection to citizens.

  The Democrat Party?  Just demogogues apportioning time on the teat.

  The Republicans?  Too many RINO wimps.

  Bill

Richard W <8179251075 at MMS.ATT.NET> wrote:
  The DemocRATS are 0-40 because they do NOT represent their base. They represent the far left wing of the Democrat party. They represent the sheeple and lemmings who will believe a lie if they hear it long enough. They've been whining ever since Bush legally won the Presidency in 2000. Democrats say they support the troops, but in the same breath certain Dem leaders say we've lost the war, that we're bombing villages and a Retired Marine in the House, calling soldiers who are fighting the war, cold blooded killers. The Democrats are the war protestors of the 70's that I saw when I returned from Vietnam and flew from SFO to DAL.

Richard W
Arlington, TX

Liberals ... Losing Another War for America.