Enemy Combatants And The BoR.......

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Nov 20 19:46:27 MST 2007

At 12:35 PM 11/19/2007, MCSpearing wrote:

>If it's someone dedicated to harming me, my country, my loved ones,
>then I pick (a) water boarding, AND (b) he should be hanged (not
>"hung") for treason.
>
>MCS

         AGREED!!! BTW, I watched a waterboarding video last evening
on YouTube. I can't see where it is claimed to be
torturous.............<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdswfKFt4wo&feature=related>.
Compare this practice with the beheading of Daniel Pearl (if you can
still find that video anywhere on-line. Even Michael Savage has
removed it from his site.) Now THAT is torture.

John Q.