70% of births are bastards or illegitimate!

csd_1212@juno.com csd_1212 at JUNO.COM
Wed Nov 28 21:33:18 MST 2007

Richard  - I am SHOCKED by what you said!  :-) - really!  "And if you live near these
individuals, your taxes are paying for their welfare" ???  Isn't that what we have a federal welfare system for - so that no matter WHERE you live - the Gov't can pay them for their vote - with YOUR money? ? ?
:-)

Charlie Darling

-- Richard Whitenight <rwhitenight2004 at GMAIL.COM> wrote:
That's the percentage of children born to black single mothers. No
male parent, just a bum who won't take responsibility. Of course, we
shouldn't leave out the whore of a mother. And if you live near these
individuals, your taxes are paying for their welfare. Isn't life
grand?

--
Regards,
Richard Whitenight