Muslim family says it's against their religion ...

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Nov 29 21:20:33 MST 2007

At 11:02 AM 11/29/2007, Ray Thomas wrote:

>Richard:
>
>Foreign religion beliefs cannot trump local law. Otherwise, we would
>all be ruled by whatever religion had the biggest mouth. I suggest
>these people move to a country where their religion trumps law. I
>would certainly not move to the Sudan and expect to be able to name
>my dog Mohammed.

George Carlin's Solution to Save Gasoline Bush wants us to cut the
amount of gas we use.....

The best way to stop using so much gas is to deport 11 million
illegal immigrants!

That would be 11 million less people using our gas.  The price of gas
would come down.....

Bring our troops home from Iraq to guard the Border....

When they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the border, hand him a
canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him to Iraq ...

Tell him if he wants to come to America then he must serve a tour in
the military....

Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it.....

After his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since he
defended this country.....

He will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal patriot.....  .

This option will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a
solution for the troops in Iraq and the aliens trying to make a
better life for themselves.....

If they refuse to serve, ship them to Iraq anyway, without the
canteen, rifle or ammo.....

Problem solved.....