Muslim family says it's against their religion ...

William White wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM
Thu Nov 29 21:21:48 MST 2007

These medieval minded, extremist muslims are really annoying.

  Bill

"John A. Quayle" <blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET> wrote:
  At 11:02 AM 11/29/2007, Ray Thomas wrote:

  Richard:

Foreign religion beliefs cannot trump local law. Otherwise, we would all be ruled by whatever religion had the biggest mouth. I suggest these people move to a country where their religion trumps law. I would certainly not move to the Sudan and expect to be able to name my dog Mohammed.
         Ray, you are correct........however, Muslims on currently on a mission to have Sharia Law overtake our own. They have already made inroads in Michigan, Minnesota and Oklahoma.

John Q.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.