Tasered For Non-Compliance?!?

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Fri Nov 30 16:20:55 MST 2007

At 02:09 PM 11/30/2007, MCSpearing wrote:

>He was over the line. And the reason the kid backed away and turned
>was completely understandable, faced as he was with a cop aiming a
>50,000-volt stun gun at him. What, one wonders, did the cop expect?
>Good cops are essential; bad cops are a menace.

         I'll say this much, the driver MIGHT have tried a tad more
diplomacy than was offered. The cop was alone and perhaps a wee bit
nervous about whether this young fellow was armed or not. I've used
the "yes sir, no sir" routine personally many times to get out of
tickets (I've got a heavy right foot).

>Power always will be a fine test of character.

John Q.