70% of births are bastards or illegitimate!

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Fri Nov 30 11:52:09 MST 2007

On Thu, 2007-11-29 at 22:55 -0500, John A. Quayle wrote:
> At 10:44 PM 11/28/2007, Richard Whitenight wrote:
>
> > That's the percentage of children born to black single mothers. No
> > male parent, just a bum who won't take responsibility. Of course, we
> > shouldn't leave out the whore of a mother. And if you live near
> > these individuals, your taxes are paying for their welfare. Isn't
> > life grand?
>
>          In the '60s, the illegitimacy rate was 35% for blacks, 7% for
> whites. Now, it's 70/35. And yet Dan Quayle was castigated nearly a
> decade ago for talking about family values. This is what we get for
> having government in our lives. As Rush has often said, "if you throw
> money at a problem, you'll get more of it." He couldn't be more
> correct.

I remember that it was the Murphy Brown episode where she was going to
the clinic for artificial insemination.  Dan could not have angered them
more if he had shown his John Birch Society membership card.

--
                  o o o o
         o      _____            |     CWSIV_2nd at HotPop.com    |