Muslim family says it's against their religion ...

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Fri Nov 30 12:25:22 MST 2007

On Thu, 2007-11-29 at 16:02 +0000, Ray Thomas wrote:
> Richard:
>
> Foreign religion beliefs cannot trump local law. Otherwise, we would
> all be ruled by whatever religion had the biggest mouth. I suggest
> these people move to a country where their religion trumps law. I
> would certainly not move to the Sudan and expect to be able to name my
> dog Mohammed.

Allah would be a good name for a male pet pig and Mohammad for a female
pet pig, and one of the piglets for Kohmeany and another for AmadInHead.

--
                  o o o o
         o      _____            |     CWSIV_2nd at HotPop.com    |