*SICKENING*!!!!

William White wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM
Fri Nov 30 19:26:49 MST 2007

Ugh.  Ditto that subject line.

  People I know spent time in Mexico working with a US based mission to help our neighbors south of the border.  One of their projects was to clean and paint the hospital clinic in a village.  The standards of cleanliness there were appalling.  These folk were nice but unsanitary in the extreme.  Are these the workers coming north to do the jobs Americans won't do?  Are they the ones cleaning the toilets and drinking glasses in this video?

  I feel ill.

  Bill