70% of births are bastards or illegitimate!

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Fri Nov 30 19:58:20 MST 2007

On Thu, 2007-11-29 at 04:33 +0000, csd_1212 at juno.com wrote:
> Richard  - I am SHOCKED by what you said!  :-) - really!  "And if you
> live near these
> individuals, your taxes are paying for their welfare" ???  Isn't that
> what we have a federal welfare system for - so that no matter WHERE
> you live - the Gov't can pay them for their vote - with YOUR
> money? ? ?
>
> :-)
>
> Charlie Darling
>
> -- Richard Whitenight <rwhitenight2004 at GMAIL.COM> wrote:
> That's the percentage of children born to black single mothers. No
> male parent, just a bum who won't take responsibility. Of course, we
> shouldn't leave out the whore of a mother. And if you live near these
> individuals, your taxes are paying for their welfare. Isn't life
> grand?

I would like to have the URL for that report as there is a rather left
list which needs a good bashing.  Yet for all their liberalism they are
pro illegal which is anti black.  It seems liberal racism always hurts
the ones they claim to love.

CWSIV