Oklahoma joins Texas fight against Super Corridor!

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Oct 1 17:48:44 MDT 2007

Contact Information
    * Editor:
    * Patrick M. Wood
    * Phone:
    * (208) 712-0170
    * Email:
    * editor at augustreview.com
    * Mail:
    * The August Review
    * P.O. Box 1309
    * Rathdrum, ID 83858

Dear Friend,

State and Federal planning is already well
underway to continue the Trans-Texas Corridor
straight through Oklahoma on its way to Kansas City.

The group Oklahomans for Sovereignty and Free
Enterprise (OK-SAFE)  has plans to stop it cold.

I attended their very professional meeting in
Tulsa over the weekend, and here is my report...

<http://www.augustreview.com/news_commentary/north_american_union/texas_super_corridor_rebellion_spreads_to_oklahoma_2007100176/>Texas
Super Corridor Rebellion spreads to Oklahoma

This is GOOD NEWS in the resistance against the
North American Union -- with no connector
infrastructure,  it will be dead in its tracks!

Every American needs to support Texas and
Oklahoma as they fight for all of us against this
onslaught of globalist greed. They are truly in
the "eye of the storm" on America's behalf.

Please refer this article to as many folks as you
can, and use the "digg it" button next to the title.

Regards,

Patrick Wood, Editor
The August Review

You have received this email because you are
subscribed to our mailing list. To change your
email preferences or to unsubscribe, visit the
August Review
<http://www.augustreview.com/index.php?option=com_acajoom&Itemid=25>subscriptions
center .
copyright © 2007 The August Review The August
Review | P.O. Box 1309 | Rathdrum | ID |