Let's Stand Our Ground, Eh?

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Oct 3 23:09:40 MDT 2007

  Subject:  FW:  Not  Yours...Yours
                                               This is my  country.

        Let me make  this perfectly clear!
[]
 THIS IS MY  COUNTRY!
And, because I make this  statement DOES  NOT  mean  I'm against
immigration!!! YOU ARE  WELCOME HERE IN MY COUNTRY.   Welcome
to  come through like everyone else has.   Get a  sponsor! Get a
place  to lay your head! Get a  job! Live by  OUR  rules!
Pay  YOUR  taxes! And   LEARN THE  LANGUAGE LIKE ALL OTHER
IMMIGRANTS  HAVE IN THE PAST!!!   AND PLEASE  DON'T DEMAND THAT WE
HAND OVER OUR   LIFETIME  SAVINGS OF SOCIAL SECURITY FUNDS TO
YOU   TO  MAKE UP FOR ''YOUR'' LOSSES.
If you don't want to forward  this for fear of offending someone,
then  YOU'RE  PART OF THE PROBLEM!
When will AMERICAN'S  STOP giving  away THEIR  RIGHTS??? We've
gone  so far the other way ... bent over backwards not
to   offend  anyone. But it seems no one cares about
the  AMERICAN  that's  being offended!

[]
WAKE  UP  America  !!!   If you  agree ... pass this on.