+ Christmas War Underway; Nativity Battle Rages+

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 9 11:29:05 MDT 2007

John:

Is anybody surprised? Liberals have been trying to kill Christianity
forever. Now they're actively PROMOTING Islam.

RAY THOMA$
Personal Defense Consultants
www.raysshortshots.blogspot.com
www.personaldefenseconsultants.com